(129mm internal diameter)
- > All AISI316L Stainless Steel
- > Gridless germanium window for a wider field of view and improved data accuracy
- > Suitable for thermal imaging cameras
- > Ge viewing window
- > ATEX certification:
- II 2 G Ex db op pr IIC T6 Gb -40°C = Tamb = +60°C
- II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db -40°C = Tamb = +60°C IP66/IP67
- II 2 G Ex db op pr IIB T5 Gb -40°C = Tamb = +75°C
- II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T100°C Db -40°C = Tamb = +75°C IP66/IP67
- > Fitted as standard with sunshield and heater/demister
- > Electro-polished Stainless Steel (AISI316L)
- > Three lengths available: 250, 375 and 500 mm
EX129IR-SW is an innovative thermal camera housing for Hazardous Areas without protective front window grid to allow an improved visibility of the camera as well as provide superior accuracy of the data collected.
All ATEX camera housings with Germanium windows are equipped with a standard, non-removable front grid, while EX129IR-SW thanks to its patented gridless design is unique in the market.
It is highly recommended for thermography applications, where the grid may affect the field of view or alter the data detected.
Product code: EX129IR-SW